Sunday, April 3, 2016

Trading Vendors: How Does Real Day Trading Work


CFTC Warning Day Trading Vendors who Publish Results Beware! It happened to me.  It s happened to every trader I ve ever known.  My guess is it s happened to you. I m talking about being suckered into buying a day trading system because of the killer results in their advertising. i.e. Buy this and you will make a lot of money just like these results I know it s hard to ignore these claims but the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) recently put out a warning to day traders about these types trading vendors of day trading systems. Here at Indicator Warehouse we don t make such claims because, well, publishing results with the false implication that you will achieve the exact same is absurd. If you were buying a race car and I pointed to one on the lot and said, That car won three races last week, does that mean you are going to win a race if you buy it? If you were buying a power saw to build something and I said, This saw is the one used to make this award winning furn
https://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/day-trading-vendors-work/

No comments:

Post a Comment