Wednesday, April 27, 2016

How Much Money Can I Make Day Trading?


A question I often get in my line of work is how much money can you make from day trading.  The question usually sounds something like: Hi Adam!  I was wondering if you could share with me how much you are making per month (either in $$ s or %) so I can know what to expect for myself. After getting over the initial shock someone would ask something so personal, I started to try to figure out how to best answer this question.  I have no problem being open and honest about anything, but I have certain sensibilities which usually prevent me from sharing every detail of my life indiscriminately.  However, I realized that even if I simply shared my numbers with each person asking, it would not help their trading one bit.  Why? Because everyone s experience is different! Day trading is not like a regular career choice or job.  There are no guarantees for success overall and it s got such a wide range of results people find from doing it.  In many professions it is easier to gaug
https://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/how-much-can-i-make-goals-and-planning-when-trading/

No comments:

Post a Comment