Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Here’s Some Tips on Trading While Working Full Time


We all start trading with hopes and aspirations of leaving our day job; let’s face it, the nine to five grind, the commute, and the fact we answer to someone else seems to push us toward a more rewarding endeavor that in the end could ultimately provide us with true wealth.  So what can we do?  How can we trade when we have a full-time job in order to pay the bills? When I first started trading I had a full time job myself.  I would spend my days dreaming of the day I could trade full time on my own, or at least not have to go to work every day.  The answer to my dream of getting started in trading was the pre markets, or what I like to call the overnights.  This is known as the London session and there are a myriad of instruments that you can choose from to trade.  The real beauty of the futures markets is that with Globex, it trades 24 hours a day from Sunday afternoon through Friday afternoon. Now, not all markets are suitable to trade “overnight” (unless you are holdin
https://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/heres-some-tips-on-trading-while-working-full-time/

No comments:

Post a Comment