Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Here’s Some Trading Tips While Working Full Time


We all start trading with hopes and aspirations of leaving our day job; let’s face it, the 9 to 5 grind, the commute, and the fact we answer to someone else seems to push us toward a more rewarding endeavor and ultimately real freedom.  So, what can we do?  How can we trade when we have a full-time job to pay the bills? Part-Time Trading Tips When I first started trading, I had a full-time job myself.  I would spend my days dreaming of when I could trade full time on my own, or at least not have to go to work every day.  The answer to starting in trading was the pre-market, or what I like to call the overnights .  This period, also known as the London session, has a myriad of instruments you can trade.  The real beauty of the futures markets is that with Globex, it trades 24 hours a day from Sunday afternoon through Friday. Now, not all markets are suitable to trade “overnight”. Unless you are holding a longer position, you need to choose your markets carefully and ensure
https://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/part-time-trading-tips/

No comments:

Post a Comment