Thursday, April 7, 2016

Day Trading Psychology Tips from Richard Friesen


Sometimes I find trading psychology material a bore because more often than not, it s the same old stuff repeated.  Certainly, successful management of your emotions, biases and triggers is of paramount importance to the trader. But, what has always been missing for me is a better understanding of what s really going on in there and some practical things I can do to deal with it. I recently hosted a webinar for Richard Friesen called  The Breakout Psyche: Mastering Your Psychology for Profitable Trading.  I know Rich very well because he designed our Trader Assessment Test but I never really knew his methods to help traders master their mental game. I was there to host the presentation with Erich Senft and I found myself enthralled with what Rich had to say and it was on a subject that usually puts me to sleep.  Erich also had to admit that Rich made him think about his psychology in a whole new way that s saying a lot coming from a 17 year trading veteran. Rich is an expert in
https://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/trading-psychology-video-day-trading-psychology-tip-from-richard-friesen/

No comments:

Post a Comment