Thursday, April 21, 2016

Day Trade to Win – A System Hopper’s Misguided Journey


Let s take a trip down memory lane shall we? It was 1989.  Michael Jordan was a rising star, on his way to becoming legendary.  Spike Lee was making edgy, popular films. Being a huge basketball fan, he agreed to do an unforgettable commercial about Jordan called Remember? IT S GOTTA BE DA SHOES!  This television commercial for our younger audience, as themed around Spike Lee inquiring as to how Michael Jordan was just so amazing, and his focus was around the most obvious answer .the shoes! Wait!  You re telling me that you don t believe the shoes MADE Jordan a great player?  Without the shoes .average, six and a half foot guy.  With the shoes, though ..look out!  Yes, it s a very cool advertisement, one that has stuck with me for 25 years no less.  I still quote it (uhh, did a few sentences ago) and my brother and I still joke about it (my family is a solid Bulls-loving team with me as the black sheep ).  But at no time would anyone be taken seriously if they believed that M
https://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/day-trade-to-win/

No comments:

Post a Comment