Wednesday, September 18, 2013

[Video] Back-Testing for the New York Open Trade for the Eagle Trend Trader

Do you ever notice how the market tends to move a certain way at a certain time of the day?  I do!  For years I stayed away from the open for at least the first half hour of every day and for years I missed out on some pretty great moves, with DTS, this has now changed for me.  In this video, I will demonstrate how I back tested the NQ (NASDAQ) at the 9:30 New York Open with precision, accuracy, and very little time to discover a great DTS trade that I’m sure after YOU test it, you will believe. The rules are simple, the only addition to DTS is the time and to learn a simple pattern.  I only take this trade between 9:30 a.m. E.S.T., and I will give it up to 30 minutes to “make its move”.  Enjoy the video and look for more to come for the Hawk and Falcon as well.  Don’t take my word for it, check it out, test it out, and decide for yourself.

http://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/96590/rays-back-testing-for-the-new-york-open-trade-for-the-eagle-trend-trader/

No comments:

Post a Comment