Wednesday, September 11, 2013

10 Things for Getting Set-up for Pre-market Trading (space, office, tech)

Setting up for pre-market trading is really not that much different than getting yourself situated for trading during regular trading hours; typically I try to have myself set up as follows for regular trading hours: 1. Set-up Your Trading Environment For starters, I like to have a nice, quiet, as secluded space as possible for my desk to be set up at.  I want as little disturbance and distraction as possible. 2. Check for Viruses & Software Updates Before I do anything, I check my equipment.  I make sure all my virus scans have run so it won’t interrupt my training and I also make sure my updates have completed as well.  There is nothing worse than being in a trade and the old Microsoft update wants to restart your PC. 3. Check Your Internet Speed Next, and this is important, I run a speed test through www.speedtest.net .  You results will vary according to your ISP and location, but from the Denver area, I like to see a ping speed no greater than 42 milliseconds from here to C

http://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/96500/getting-set-up-for-pre-market-trading-space-office-tech/

No comments:

Post a Comment