Sunday, September 8, 2013

Big Weekend Edition – Aging and Trading

This weekend marks our Grandson’s sixth birthday. Six years? Wasn’t I just writing you about his birth? Where did six years go? I don’t feel six years older – oh wait a minute, yes I do. Have you noticed how as you get older everything gets “further away”? Like the floor for instance. Seems to me it was a lot easier getting down to the floor a few years ago, but now it seems like an awfully looong way down (and even longer getting back up). Or the items on the top shelf of the cupboards. When did they get so far away? Am I shrinking? I never had to get a stool to get those things? Are you sure the cupboards didn’t grow? Where’s my tape measure…? And books! I used to be able to read with my elbows bent. What’s up with that? Did they start making the text smaller in print? Thank goodness Windows has a magnifier, not that I have to use that yet, but at this rate it’s good to know it’s there. Who knows what the next six years will bring? I don’t know, but I have

http://www.supportandresistance.com/tradingblog/big-weekend-edition-aging-trading.html

No comments:

Post a Comment