Sunday, September 22, 2013

Big Weekend Edition for September 22, 2013

I don’t know how I managed it. I’m not even over my first summer cold, you know the one with the annoying cough that has been plaguing me for the last couple of months, and now I’ve picked up yet another cold! I guess this one is going to be my “fall” cold. So here I am with sniffles, aches and pains and a runny nose, coupled with my annoying cough. Sounds like a commercial for a cold medicine doesn’t it? I’m tired of it. Thank goodness it’s only “annoying”. I’d hate to be really sick! I hope I get over it soon. I’m supposed to drive friends to the airport on Tuesday as they depart for their trip to Italy. They wouldn’t be too happy with me if I passed on a cold as a bon voyage gift! I’m sure I’ll feel better by then though. A couple more hot rum toddy’s and I’ll be good as new. Enjoy this week’s issue, Erich erich@supportandresistance.com Papertrades Currencies Market Overview Australian Dollar The AD hit “retracement mode” just shy of our firs

http://www.supportandresistance.com/tradingblog/big-weekend-edition-september-22-2013.html

No comments:

Post a Comment