Sunday, September 15, 2013

Big Weekend Edition – Pre-Christmas Markets

I can’t believe it’s the middle of September already. Didn’t we just have Labour Day? Time really speeds up from now to Christmas as everyone’s in a rush getting back to work and getting’ stuff done. Everyone except the markets that is. Last week was one of the flattest week’s we’ve seen in a while. The week started off strong but faded fast as contract expiration loomed in the Stock Index and Currency markets. I thought we’d have a stronger showing Friday, but it too was dismal. I had to keep checking my data feed to make sure I wasn’t disconnected. I’m hoping for more “normal” markets this week. Hopefully the markets have worked out whatever their issues were last week and we can pick a trend again. But we’ll see. I’m hosting the trading room again Tuesday and the trading/education room on Wednesday so stop by if you have the time. If the markets aren’t doing anything then at least I’ll have someone to talk to. Keep an eye out for an email with the si

http://www.supportandresistance.com/tradingblog/big-weekend-edition-pre-christmas-markets.html

No comments:

Post a Comment