Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pyramiding………..Not Just For Ancient Civilizations!! Using Multiple Orders To Your Advantage In Trading

So there you are you ve done your homework and taken the trade.  You found a great spot for entry, all signals were go, and you entered the market.  Within a few minutes of getting in the market though, you find yourself in drawdown. You have a 50 pip stop and before you know it, you are half-way there.  You think Well, if I thought my initial entry was a good price to get in, I should really love where the market is now and take another order. That will make it so much easier to get to profit once the market moves in my favor, IN FACT, I won t even have to get to my original entry before I hit b/e. Yeah . the ol dollar-cost averaging philosophy.  Although this works great much of the time when you are investing based on fundamentals over the longer-term, it can be a seriously risky maneuver when trading based on technicals in the short-term. When I started trading forex, I had the unfortunate experience of having VERY good results right at the beginning.  Why was this unfortunat

http://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/96482/pyramiding-not-just-for-ancient-civilizations-using-multiple-orders-to-your-advantage-in-trading/

No comments:

Post a Comment