Thursday, September 26, 2013

Good Losses and Bad Wins

In the world of trading, winning is the goal right??  And when we take the loss, we made a mistake right??  Today I want to speak on somewhat of a weird concept.  Over the years I have traded, I have learned that sometimes wins are bad, and losses can be good.  Some of you will be able to connect with this idea right away, while the rest of you are probably scratching your head thinking How can that be?  Allow me to explain. As many of you know by now, my first experience trading forex was unexpectedly great, followed by a horrific experience that almost wiped my entire account out.  I came into trading currency not really knowing anything about trading, since all I had done prior to this experience was invest in equities for the longer-term.  I bought an EA and started taking my own trades on top of the signals the system fired.  I risked way too much and had no idea what I was doing.  My first week of trading was amazing.  Pretty much all my orders won and my account grew

http://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/96682/good-losses-and-bad-wins/

No comments:

Post a Comment