Saturday, January 23, 2016

Money Management… the Secret Sauce of Trading


The million dollar question I get on the phone and via e-mail is “How many contracts should I trade with a $XXX.XX account”?  The next big question is “What should my stops and targets be for XXX instrument”?  To be completely honest, I have no idea!  I can tell you what I do when I day trade the NQ, but that’s what “I” do; my account size, trading style, and risk reward ratios are more than likely different from yours.  The key to the answers of these tough questions is sound money management and risk management.  I like talking about the Trade Manager and how it makes money management easy, but you know me, I’d rather show you in a video. //www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEhoiabnz60 Day trading can be hard; the reality is that more traders – of all kinds – fail because of poor Money Management.  Professionals have known this for years.  Risk Management is drummed into the heads of every Fund Manager, Market Maker, Investment Adviser – as Job Number One.  Mone
https://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/dts-101-part-3-money-management/

No comments:

Post a Comment