Friday, January 15, 2016

Master the Art of Day Trading


Creativity, perfection, and cheating the impossible. I recently watched this inspiring Ted talk by Philippe Petit (high wire artist and death-defying magician).  He is the real-life person that inspired the recent the movie The Walk, the docudrama of his amazing real-life tightrope walk between the Twin Towers. For better or worse, after all my years of being involved in day trading, often times I associate things in life with action on a chart.  If I m going through a rough spot in my life I think of it as nothing more than a dip in my daily life action that is hitting a point of support. As such, my expectation is that it will eventually bounce and rise into a positive trend in the near future. Of course, using this metaphor, there are times when I also bang up against personal challenges or as I call them life resistance points. As I was listening to Philippe s amazing story, I could not help but think of how it applies to this incredibly challenging, frustrating, and ultimately
https://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/master-day-trading/

No comments:

Post a Comment