Thursday, January 7, 2016

Choosing the Right Day Trading System


Ah, the “system”, this is everyone’s favorite topic. For me, this is actually very simple: Keep it simple! Like I have stated before, the overnight markets tend to move a little slower and more logically in my opinion so why not keep it simple? If you are looking at a trading system like the Diversified Trading System, that’s great! But if you are using your own all I can say is that I have personally found the more complicated a day trading system is the more likely I am to make mistakes. It is my opinion that simple trading systems deliver better probabilities than more complicated signal generators that have too many variables that we have to make decisions on. Once again, I would much rather demonstrate this on video; writing about it is great, but trading the pre-markets is a visual business. //www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-RsYLbLmzo P.S.  I invite you to join us every Wednesday in our Free Trading Room.  Click HERE to Register.
https://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/choosing-the-right-day-trading-system/

No comments:

Post a Comment