Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Getting Paid The Big Bucks To WAIT


The reality is more trades does not always translate into more profit.  In fact, I would venture a guess that many of our members that have traded for a few years can attest to the fact that the times they remember the most active trading have been times that probably started off well, and ended in some spiraling horror story.  I personally have shared more than a few of these with people along the way, as I have experienced that phenomenon myself. One day, when I was doing some research about market auction theory I stumbled upon a great article from a university professor.  In his talk, he said something that stuck in my ear.  He said the best traders get paid the most money to wait.  What?  How does that make sense?  Don t we have to be active to get the best gains?  But then again, I was approaching a point in my own trading career where I was simply sick of losing the gains I had previously made since I knew how to identify good trades, and I seemed to have a handle on th
https://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/getting-paid-the-big-bucks-to-wait/

No comments:

Post a Comment