Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Scalping with DTS Q & A


Day trading is often referred to as “scalping.”  Recently I was asked to answer a group of questions that traders or investors might ask as it pertains to using scalping strategies.  Question:  What part scalping plays into my overall trading strategy?  Answer: Generally, when maintaining several positions using many strategies, scalping gives me the opportunity to be engaged (trading) while taking advantage of shorter term price movements. Question: What are you looking for on entry? Answer: I look for very short term or temporary price extremes for the majority of my scalping trades.  I pay close attention to levels of short term “congestion” and “strength”.  However, it is important to remember that the entire process is 100% subjective.  Question: What type of products do you look for in scalping? Answer: The most important factor when I look at a product is liquidity.  When “active” trading you must have the ability to get “in” and “out” without h
https://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/scalping-with-dts-q-a/

No comments:

Post a Comment