Sunday, December 6, 2015

6 Stages of Day Trading Evolution


I recently received another great Thank you from a client of Indicator Warehouse.  Nothing speaks louder than a customer saying Job well done. As I was adding the new comment to our Testimonials page, I realized there is actually something even Better than a New satisfied customer and that is an OLD satisfied Customer. I have to say I was caught off-guard by how many people having written back in with such positive Updates  about their trading journey. Look I am proud of the innovative trading tools and services we ve brought to the marketplace.  But, the true test of value is longevity.  Knowing that people are successfully using our trading solutions on a long-term basis is the ultimate business trophy. Being the diligent businessman that I am, I decided to make my mother proud and actually put my degree in comparative religions to good use. I set to the task of analyzing the comments of our long-term customers in search of any common threads of wisdom. Here are Six things I
https://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/the-evolution-of-a-day-trading/

No comments:

Post a Comment