Monday, October 19, 2015

Trade as I Say, Not as I Do – Really?


Being a trader I’m always interested in articles and books on trading. I like to see how other traders do things, and every once in a while I’ll learn something new. I just finished an interesting book on Stock trading the other day. The book itself isn t important, there are a thousand books just like it, but what I found interesting is what the author of the book tells his readers to do compared to what the author does himself. You see the author was extolling the same trading axioms you hear all the time: the trend is your friend; don’t hold on to losing positions; don’t average into a declining market – you know the ones but the axiom that got my attention is the oldie but goodie: Cut Your Losses Short and Let Your Profits Run. Sounds like good advice, doesn t it? What I found fascinating is that not only does the author not tell you how to Cut Your Losses Short and Let Your Profits Run, but that he does the exact opposite when describing his own trading! You see this pa
https://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/trade-as-i-say-not-as-i-do/

No comments:

Post a Comment