Sunday, October 25, 2015

How to Succeed Trading the Emini S&P500… Sort of


It’s no secret that the S&P 500 and I have a very difficult past together to say the least. It’s also public knowledge that I don’t trade the ES any more, as well. There are many traders out there who do trade the ES and they are successful, I am unfortunately not one of them; the real question is why not? Early on in my trading career, I traded the ES like the majority of new traders out there; way back when it provided good liquidity (and it still does) and it actually moved with some sort of consistency and conviction. These days, in my opinion, not so much; let’s face it: all markets have changed and will continue to change. As the ES slowed down more and more, I began to fail more and more. I had no earthly reason as to why this was happening. As far as I was concerned it was purely the markets fault and there was no way it could be me or my methodology……..or was it? I had to face the facts; I was doing horrible with the ES. I had a conversation with my broker about
https://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/how-to-succeed-trading-the-sp500-sort-of/

No comments:

Post a Comment