Sunday, October 25, 2015

How to Succeed Trading the Emini S&P500… Sort of


It’s no secret that the emini S&P 500 (ES) and I have had a very difficult past together. It’s also public knowledge that I don’t trade the ES any more. There are many traders out there who still do trade the ES and they are successful. I, unfortunately, am not one of them But, the real question is why not? Like many new traders, early on in my trading career, I traded the S&P 500. Back then the ES provided good liquidity (and it still does) and it actually moved with some sort of consistency and conviction. These days, in my opinion, not so much.  Let’s face it: all markets have changed and will continue to change. As the ES slowed down more and more, I began to fail more and more. I had no idea why this was happening. As far as I was concerned it was purely the markets fault and there was no way it could be me or my methodology or was it? I had to face the facts; I was doing horribly with the S&P 500. I had a conversation with my broker (side note: remember when you coul
https://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/how-to-succeed-trading-the-emini/

No comments:

Post a Comment