Saturday, November 7, 2015

How I Got “Cancer” and was Cured in One Month


You can believe everything you read on the Internet RIGHT? Of course you can it’s in print  RIGHT?  Wrong!  There is so much stuff out there regarding trading it’s not even funny; most of this “stuff” can be found on the internet.  Here’s a little tale of how I got cancer and was cured.  See if you can relate it to your trading journey. A few months back I got a nasty sinus infection. I got a broad spectrum antibiotic and I was cured….of the sinus infection.  About 2 days before I was supposed to stop the pill regimen, I started to have (you don’t need the details) “digestive problems” (an understatement trust me!).  What was wrong with me?  Am I going to die?  “I know, I’ll check the internet!”  I started getting ALL kinds of advice from people with screen names like “panelvanbill” and “catwoman468”.  I am a bit of a hypochondriac, so I was sure I had some kind of rare nasal Cancer!  Needless to say, it was time to see a professional.
https://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/trading-advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment