Tuesday, November 24, 2015

A Thanksgiving Toast!!


 To my clients and colleagues at Indicator Warehouse, I wish you nothing but the very best wishes on Thanksgiving day.  Thoroughly filled to capacity and a bit beyond with the culinary goodness that was Thanksgiving dinner, I would like to spend just a moment to share with our customers and members that I am thankful for the wonderful people you have been to work with and I truly wish you the utmost success in all your trading and personal endeavors.  May you achieve all your dreams while remembering that it s those that count the most that should be the ultimate motivation. To my excellent team that I work with on a regular basis, I would very much like to say thank you!  I am thankful to know you all and feel constantly enriched in our interactions.  May this week provide an opportunity to take some time off of the busy schedule and spend memorable moments with those you treasure.  Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Kindest Regards, Adam HalpernIndicator Warehouse, President
https://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/a-thanksgiving-toast-to-you/

No comments:

Post a Comment