Wednesday, November 25, 2015

A Thanksgiving Toast!


  As I prepare for all the bounties of a great Thanksgiving and family dinner, I want to take a moment  and thank my broader family,  my clients and my colleagues at Indicator Warehouse. To our customers, I truly wish you continued success in your trading and personal endeavors.  Being an active part of helping you achieve your goals is why I got into this business. It is incredibly rewarding every day.  To my excellent team at Indicator Warehouse, now that I ve been running this company for over five years, I ve come to the conclusion that great software products are the price of admission just for being in this business. It s having quality people on the team that sets our company apart.    Over the next few days, I hope each of you take some time off from your busy schedules and spend a few memorable moments with those you treasure.  Happy Thanksgiving! Regards, Adam HalpernIndicator Warehouse, President  
https://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/a-thanksgiving-toast-to-you/

No comments:

Post a Comment