Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Market Awareness – Completing Your Pre-Market Trading Checklist


Here is a partial list of my pre-market trading checklist: What is apparent before the opening?  Any relevant announcements or economic data, news stories, or carry over momentum from Asian and European trading. What are my expectations with regards to market direction, intensity of the move(s)? What strategies will I employ, which risk management profile will I use? What indicators will I look towards for signals? How will I ‘tweak’ my strategies to fit a change in market mood? There is also an often unspoken Trading Checklist that needs to be acknowledged and given a place at the table.  We are a part of the market and in our very own small but collective way contribute to market moods.  Therefore taking note of our physical and emotional status is also important. Having a clear picture of one’s own relationship with money is critical and failure to include it as a part of your daily checklist may keep you on a perpetual search for success. This ability was an early “mast
https://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/trading-checklist/

No comments:

Post a Comment