Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Day Trading Patience… Wait for the KILL


What s a trader to do when faced with seriously soggy markets? I don’t know about you, but I don’t really like day trading the chop; even Indicator Warehouse expert Erich Senft says it may be best to find a better instrument to trade or stay on the sidelines.  So what can a day trader do during the choppier times, how do you know when to take your hands off the mouse and just relax?  (And no, that s not me :)). Diversified Trading Systems (DTS) is one of the ultimate day trading systems on the market that even if it IS a sideways, it makes the “chop” very clear and easy to see.  Like I said, I like volatility, it suits my day trading style and although I feel there is not a NinjaTrader Indicator on the market that can trade true narrow range days, DTS gets me prepared for when the market does make that big move!  Check out the video and see how I use DTS and the DTS 5.0 Boosters to take advantage of that illusive “summer time trading” move. //www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl
https://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/diversified-trading-systems-day-trading-patience-wait-for-the-kill/

No comments:

Post a Comment