Monday, August 10, 2015

How Change can Help your Trading


Day Trading Challenges and How Changing Things Up can Help I hear it all the time: “I’m getting killed trading oil”, “I’m not consistent with the ES”, “I’ve been trading Binary Options and I keep losing money”; the list is endless.  Day after day I have conversations with both DTS and non-DTS owners and I hear about their day trading challenges.  The tough part about many of these conversations is the fact that MANY continue to try to trade a market that they may not be cut out for.  I know, “who is this clown and where does he get off telling me what I can and cannot do”?  I’ll tell you who I am: I’m a guy who has done the same stubborn stuff and head his head ripped off until someone told me this day trading secret… So, what is the secret?  Is it the Diversified Trading System (DTS)?……sort of.  Is it money management? Sort of.  Maybe it’s the education you can get from ANY of the Indicator Warehouse Team? ..still sort of.  The afore mentione
https://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/day-trading-challenges-and-how-changing-things-up-can-help/

No comments:

Post a Comment