Tuesday, August 11, 2015

7 Things Star Wars Taught Me About Day Trading


Earlier this week, I was geeking out with a friend and discussing what movie had the biggest impact on us as children.  For me it was easy… “Star Wars,” of course.  There is no doubt that the special-effects, light sabers and good versus evil storyline was engaging. But it was only later in life that I realized the relatively minor piece of the storyline had a lasting impact on me.  I m talking about The Force.  Evidently, I’m not the only one. In 2001, “Jedi” became the fourth most popular religion in the United Kingdom. I saw the original Star Wars when I was 10 years old and it changed my life. We all have faith in something; usually a mixture of some personal beliefs with modern science. It was only later when I became a religious studies major in college that I realized that the force referred to a common theme found in all world religions… The oneness or force that connects all things in life.  That idea shows up as a universal concept ranging from Christianit
https://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/7-things-star-wars-taught-me-about-trading/

No comments:

Post a Comment