Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Coaching and Training: The Keys to Day Trading Success


Ah trading…..why is it so easy?  Yeah right!  I don’t know if you’re like me or not, but this profession did not come easy to me, not easy at all.  If you’ve ever heard that saying “You need to break a lot of eggs to make an omelet”…..well sometimes, with trading, it seems like you have to blow up an egg delivery truck just to succeed.  Why is day trading ANY market so challenging?  Is it your system?  Is it your money management?  Or, and this is a biggie, maybe we need to ask for help from a professional coach. I had these 3 rotten Aspen trees in my yard at my old house, where I live it gets VERY windy and you guessed it, one of the trees came down!  The tree that fell on its own fell between a 3 foot space between my fence and my brand new A/C unit.  Phew, I lucked out; it missed the unit by inches!   “I better get those out of there”. With the help of a friend and the easy chain saw rental from a hardware store I was ready to get those trees outa’ t
https://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/coaching-and-training-keys-to-day-trading-success/

No comments:

Post a Comment