Saturday, July 4, 2015

Day Trading Holiday


A day trading holiday like Thanksgiving, Christmas, Memorial Day, Labor Day, and the 4th of July can make day trading the markets even more challenging than usual.  For whatever reason, the markets typically slow down and there are probably a million reasons why this happens. I can’t speak to what the big shots on Wall Street are doing.  But, it s a pretty safe bet they are like me.  When the volume is low and just not moving, I lose interest in trading. Thursday was a perfect example.  It took me all of about an hour to realize all I really wanted was to start my three day weekend!  The real question is when should we take time for ourselves to recharge?  I don’t know about you, but I got into this business was for the freedom to take time off as I please.  Let me make a suggestion: when the next holiday comes around, take a little extra time for yourself and take a break from day trading, you may be surprised at how much it helps. A trader is never really off duty. Whe
https://www.indicatorwarehouse.com/day-trading-holiday/

No comments:

Post a Comment