Sunday, August 25, 2013

If they don’t find you handsome, they’d better find you handy

“If the women don’t find you handsome, they’d better find you handy” – Red Green That quote sums up the problem with being handy. This week I’ve been busy helping build a deck. “Helping” is code for “come build my deck for me because I don’t know how”; otherwise known as “come for dinner and bring your tools”. I don’t mind too much but if you’ve ever built a deck you know it’s hard work! I’m certainly feeling it. At the end of the day I was so stiff I could hardly get out of my chair! But it’s only one more day and then the project is done. Good thing too. A few more days like this might kill me. We are still working on ironing out the kinks in the new Trading Room system. Please accept our apologies if you ve experienced any glitches. Believe me, we are working hard on getting this sorted out as quickly as possible! As soon as everything is running smoothly, we will let you know. Enjoy this week’s issue, Erich erich@supportandresistance.com Paper

http://www.supportandresistance.com/tradingblog/dont-find-handsome-theyd-better-find-handy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment